When you join Tpas as a new landlord member you can take our tenant engagement Health Check
What is it?
Our Health Check is based on key principles of tenant and resident involvement contained within the Tpas accreditation framework
You complete the Health Check and return this us. We will offer feedback and recommendations that we think will help you to improve your approach.
Why should you take the Health Check?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligble for the Health Check?
All new landlord members are eligble for a free Health Check.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Improving Performance and Value for Money
- Social Media - Getting Involved Online
- North East Members Event
- Social Housing Green Paper: Tpas Summit
- Green Paper opinion pieces roundup
- Tpas responds to the Government’s Social Housing Green Paper
- Our new members
- HDN Board Excellence programme - open for applications