TPAS offers innovative and exciting online courses via its very own 'Virtual Learning Environment'.
Learning Made E-asy!
ACCREDITED E-LEARNING 2015/2016
Courses for Tenants are being funded through the Tenant Central Programme. Terms and conditions apply.
Tenants who would like to book need to book via the Tenant Central website
Staff who take part in courses will be charged as follows:
Member Rate £150 + VAT
Non-Member Rate £200 + VAT
To book a Staff place download the booking form
What you need to take part in TPAS E-Learning is:
- The use of a computer with internet access at home, a local library, learning centre or tenants resource centre
- Some experience of using the internet and sending emails
- Experience of typing information into a document or discussion forum
- Basic literacy skills
Your Computer Needs
- Internet access
- An up to date version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not already have it it's available Free to download from the following link - http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- An up to date version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If you do not already have it it's available Free to download from the following link - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
The benefits of TPAS E-Learning include:
- Learning at your own pace, in a location of your choice, at a time to suit your lifestyle
- Training for individuals via our National E-Learning Courses
- Training for groups from a single organisation
- Accessible courses with support for other languages and the ability to change text size and contrast
- Interaction with others via discussion forums and support from your TPAS online tutor
Current courses available for tenants, residents, community groups:
Current courses available for staff:
Please note that we offer flexible start dates and will begin a course to meet the demand. We offer bespoke options for organisations too!
You can try out our E learning courses by taking part in a Taster Session. If you would like to register for this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a log in and some guidance information.
All our TPAS E-Learning courses are accredited with Open Awards.
Please click here to find out more about accredited training
To book a course:
Please click here to download a booking form then return to:
T: 0161 868 3520
F: 0161 877 6256