TPAS offers innovative and exciting online courses via its very own 'Virtual Learning Environment'.
Learning Made E-asy!
What you need to take part in TPAS E-Learning is:
- The use of a computer with internet access at home, a local library, learning centre or tenants resource centre
- Some experience of using the internet and sending emails
- Experience of typing information into a document or discussion forum
- Basic literacy skills
Your Computer Needs
- Internet access
- An up to date version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not already have it it's available Free to download from the following link - http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- An up to date version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If you do not already have it it's available Free to download from the following link - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
The benefits of TPAS E-Learning include:
- Learning at your own pace, in a location of your choice, at a time to suit your lifestyle
- Training for individuals via our National E-Learning Courses
- Training for groups from a single organisation
- Accessible courses with support for other languages and the ability to change text size and contrast
- Interaction with others via discussion forums and support from your TPAS online tutor
Current courses available for tenants, residents, community groups and staff:
Please click here to download:
TPAS E-Learning information flyer
Please note that we offer flexible start dates and will begin a course to meet the demand. We offer bespoke options for organisations too!
You can try out our E learning courses by taking part in a Taster Session. If you would like to register for this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a log in and some guidance information.
All our TPAS E-Learning courses are accredited with Open Awards.
Please click here to find out more about accredited training
To book a course:
Please click here to download a booking form then return to:
T: 0161 868 3520
F: 0161 877 6256