Map and Directions To Trafford Plaza
For a MAP click here or visit Google Maps
Directions to Trafford Plaza
• From the M60 (the outer Manchester Ring Road) exit at Junction 7
• Take the A56 signed for Manchester City Centre and follow signs for Stretford/Old Trafford. You will see Stretford Shopping Mall on your left. Continue along this road and keep right as you will need to filter onto Talbot Road.
• At the lights you will find ‘Buckingham Bingo’ on your left and ‘The Tollgate’ pub in front of you, turn right at these lights.
Trafford Plaza is on the left after the Madison Apartments.
• Enter the car park at the second left in front of the building – buzz in at the barrier and await instructions from reception.
Please note – all visitors spaces for Trafford Plaza must be booked in advance through TPAS, please contact reception on 0161 868 3500 to organise this.
BY CAR from Manchester City Centre
• Follow signs for A56 Stretford and continue along Stretford Road.
• At the set of lights opposite Trafford Bar tram stop (next to The Tollgate pub) turn left.
Trafford Plaza is on the left.
• The nearest tram station to Trafford Plaza is ‘Trafford Bar’ – as you come out of the station walk past the row of shops on Seymour Grove and Trafford Plaza is on the left hand side after the Madison Apartments.
From Piccadilly and Victoria Train Station, you can access the ‘Altrincham’ or ‘St. Werburgh’s Road’ tram to Trafford Bar, and then follow directions as above.
From Deansgate Train Station you can access the tram at Deansgate/Castlefield stop which is situated opposite Deansgate Station.
The following buses are available from Manchester Piccadilly Bus Station
• Stagecoach 84 – alighting stop is directly in front of Trafford Plaza
• Stagecoach 250, 256, 255 & Arriva 263 – alighting stop is on the other side of the bingo hall, you can cut through the car park to Seymour Grove
73 Seymour Grove
Tel; 0161 868 3500 Fax; 0161 877 6256