All About Me! Personal Development for Resident Involvement Staff
A great opportunity to develop the skills you need to help you meet business, regulatory and customer expections. Achieve better involvement by getting the best out of yourself. Improve your confidence, manage relationships and develop a strategic approach.
9.30 Arrival and Registration
Prices are per delegate.
£199 + VAT - TPAS Member
£265 + VAT - Non Member
On this course you will:
- Evaluate your current approach to your role
- Explore how you can think strategically when planning workloads and projects
- Consider the art of delegation and how you can persuade and trust others to 'do' resident involvement
- Identify how to use assertive behaviours to get your message across
- Explore your emotional intelligence so you can improve relationships with tenants and colleagues
This course is aimed at:
Resident involvement staff who would like to feel more confident and assured about themselves and develop their role with colleagues and tenants.
What people have said:
It got me thinking about how I prioritise my work
The session on emotional intelligence made me think about how I work with others and helped me to understand how I can work with other teams