Our commercial membership ensures that you can demonstrate to your clients that you value tenants and communities and are passionate about delivering the very best service when working in their homes and neighbourhoods.
Why join Tpas as a commercial member
As a commercial memeber of Tpas we can help your staff develop sector leading processes and practices for engaging with tenants and communities to enable you to always deliver exceptional customer satisfaction and build a trusted reputation.
Who is our commercial membership aimed at?
Our membership package is ideal for organisations that understand the strategic and commercial benefit of engaging with tenants and communities.
We offer a range of packages for commercial companies who wish to become members. Explore our packages download for more information.
- Named membership account manager
- Learn and network at 6 regional meetings across the country a year.
- Fortnightly ebulletin packed with the latest sector insight to keep up to date with engagement news
- Use of your Tpas member logo on all your marketing collateral.
- Membership certificate
- Access to online discussion forums to create engagement conversations across England.
- Guaranteed blog space 3x per year
Why choose Tpas?
We've been promoting, supporting and championing tenant involvement and empowerment across England for two and a half decades
Not for profit
Investing in Tpas means benefitting frim the latest tenant involvement policies and practices but also securing and supporting the future of the tenant involvement agenda
We offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses resident involvement arrangements.
Our shared knowledge, expertise and experience with staff, tenants, landlord and contractors are the building blocks of this organisation.