We know how to build the right foundations for effective engagement
We can guide you through the process of linking your involvement priorities to the organisation's vision and objectives.
Tenants and stakeholders need to influence your business plan so your involvement priorities flow from it. We can help you get the most from your tenant involvement strategy by ensuring tenants are involved in the key issues and objectives affecting them and the business.
We can help you
- Define a clear purpose for tenant involvement and engagement and link all your activities to all levels within your organisation
- Ensure your activities and resources drive your organisational objectives
- Ensure your activities are supported by your Governance, Leadership and Strategy
- Create a tenant involvement and engagement culture across your organisation
Our strategies, plans & reports opportunities and knowledge
Upcoming training and events
- National Tenant Conference 2017 - Kenilworth
- Tpas Annual General meeting (AGM) - Nr Warwick
- North West Members Forum, Stockport. - Stockport
- North East Members Forum, Rotherham. - Rotherham
- Catch up on what happened at our busy Midlands regional forum
- More than just a day job
- Did you miss our Southern regional forum? Catch up on what happened here...
- Hard times transforming landlord and tenant relationships