Independent Advice Service
Is your organisation involved in regeneration, stock transfers, mergers and demergers, structural or governance changes?
The social housing regulatory requirements as set out in the Tenant Involvement and Empowerment Standard expectations state that:
Registered providers shall consult with tenants, setting out clearly the costs and benefits of relevant options, if they are proposing to change their landlord or when proposing a significant change in their management arrangements.
Ensure that you meet and exceed the expectations of the regulator by following our best practice guide to Independent Advice guide.
Our shared knowledge, expertise and experience developed through our work with staff, tenants, landlords, communities and contractors are the building blocks of this organisation we can support residents and landlords through;
- Procurement of developers, and on going performance monitoring
- Design and master planning inclusive with visits to schemes
- Provision and independent advice and awareness on rights including decanting, rights to return, home loss and compensation
- Community engagement and Resident Engagement Strategy
- Effective and consistent communications
- Training and development
Our service includes;
- Provision of a Lead Independent Adviser and accessible contact details
- Provision of a Project Manager and accessible contact details
- Provision of an experienced and well resourced back office team
- Provision of Freephone advice line, dedicated email, social media and website page for information
- Recruitment and development of a Resident or community group
- Experienced teams on the group to engage and consult with residents
- Offer of our Knowledge hub and ezine communications to residents
Why choose Tpas?
We've been promoting, supporting and championing tenant involvement and empowerment across England for two and a half decades
Not for profit
Investing in Tpas means benefitting frim the latest tenant involvement policies and practices but also securing and supporting the future of the tenant involvement agenda
We offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses resident involvement arrangements.
Our shared knowledge, expertise and experience with staff, tenants, landlord and contractors are the building blocks of this organisation.