Understanding Housing Management Performance Information
This E learning course is designed for tenants and residents involved in setting performance standards and indicators, monitoring, scrutinising and inspecting, as well as those who just want to learn a little more about how this information is collected and used. Officer level staff may also find the course useful.
This course is accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards and requires 10 hours of study over a two week period and are supported by an online tutor.
- Get to know the key performance and financial terms used and what they mean in practice
- See which performance information is gathered and compiled and how information from residents helps
- Gain insight into who uses performance information and what it is used for
- Look at methods of presenting performance information and when they should be used
- Examine how benchmarking can help to improve performance
- Be able to interpret, comment on and generate questions about performance information
- Understand how using performance information links to scrutiny
Tenants, residents and officer level staff who want to understand how performance information is used in the housing service and how this links to tenant involvement and scrutiny.
What People Say:
I found the course informative and easy to follow
Learnt to read data properly
- Access to the interactive course 24/7 over 2 weeks
- An online tutor to respond to enquiries, promote discussion and mark short assignments
- Registration with awarding body Open Awards, verficiation of the course and your accredited certificate of achievement