Social Media - Getting Involved Online
Social Media is now essential and an incredibly useful tool for tenants, communities and organisations. On this course you will learn new ways to engage, consult and keep in touch using different online sites.
The course is accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards and requires 10 hours of study over a two week period supported by an online tutor.
- Explore social media platforms and tools and how you can use them
- Identify your target audience
- Develop a plan to engage people online
- Learn tips on getting your message across, keeping it safe and friendly
- Build and learn how to manage your social media presence
- Launch your new social media presence to the world
Tenants, residents and staff that want to learn how to tweet, post, blog and much more.
What People Say:
It gave me confidence to consider using social media which before I have felt uneasy about
- Access to the interactive course 24/7 over 2 weeks
- An online tutor to respond to enquiries, promote discussion and mark short assignments
- Registration with awarding body Open Awards, verification of the course and your accredited certificate of achievement
Tue 5th Jun 2018, 1:00pm - Tue 19th Jun 2018, 5:00pm
|Social Media - Getting Involved Online Elearning|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
This event is accredited