When you join Tpas as a new landlord member you can take our tenant engagement Health Check
What is it?
Our Health Check is based on key principles of tenant and resident involvement contained within the Tpas accreditation framework
You complete the Health Check and return this us. We will offer feedback and recommendations that we think will help you to improve your approach.
Why should you take the Health Check?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligble for the Health Check?
All new landlord members are eligble for a free Health Check.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Social Media - Getting Involved Online
- Tpas London & South members event
- Understanding & Using Housing Performance Information
- Resident Engagement in Building Safety
- Revolutionising resident governance and re-energising our approach
- Hull City Council Housing Academy
- A fantastic and inspirational day
- Free Ebook - Reviewing your engagement framework