When you join Tpas as a new landlord member you can take our tenant engagement Health Check
What is it?
Our Health Check is based on key principles of tenant and resident involvement contained within the Tpas accreditation framework
You complete the Health Check and return this us. We will offer feedback and recommendations that we think will help you to improve your approach.
Why should you take the Health Check?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligble for the Health Check?
All new landlord members are eligble for a free Health Check.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- London and South East Resident Involvement Group Meeting
- Introduction to Tenant Engagement
- The Changing World of Scrutiny
- The Evolution of Youth Engagement - where we were, where we are and where next?
- Sovini housing Customer Complaints Champions
- Welcome to our new member
- Novus Property Services achieves the Tpas Contractor Accrediation
- Welcome to Southern Housing Group