Complaints Policies – what does excellence look like?
Are you an involved tenant, scrutiny panel, board or staff member who is involved in reviewing or improving your complaints policy? Or maybe you just want to know more about complaints handling following the challenges outlined Governments Green Paper?
If so then this informative and insightful session is ideal as it takes you through what excellence in complaints policy actually looks like, and what factors should be incorporated to deliver effective resolution of disputes, better resident/landlord relationships and improvements in service.
What will the day cover?
- What a good complaints policy looks like and how to use the internal complaints procedure effectively to resolve disputes.
- Other factors that are key to resolving disputes early and locally, including what makes an effective remedy
- How to use complaints as a vehicle for positive change and improvements in service.
What will you learn?
- Good practices and approaches for effective complaints handling and dispute resolution.
- The benefits of having a positive, outcome focused complaints handling culture and what this looks like.
This event is ideal for
Resident scrutiny panel members, tenant panel members, landlord involvement staff and other landlord staff involved in resolving disputes.
On the day
The session will run from 10.30 - 3pm.
Refreshments and a light buffet lunch is included.
Mon 20th May 2019, 10:30am - 3:00pm
Gloucester City Homes Head Office
Railway House, Bruton Way, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1DG
|Excellence in Complaints workshop|
Name: Lisa Holt
Phone: 0161 868 3500