Revise and Revitalise Your Engagement
One of the priorities of the 2018 Social Housing Green Paper is about being 'accountable to tenants and for organisation to hear and act upon tenant voices, priorities and issues'. It is important, therefore, that you are able to show that you have the mechanisms to connect with a wide range of tenants to both listen and act upon priorities and issues as well as having a wide range of rools in your toolkit to deliver inclusive engagement.
This workshop will provide you with the tools to Review, Revise and Revitalise your engagement model. We will work with you to ensure that it is futureproofed and has the systems in place to be accountable, to listen and to act upon issues and priorities.
What will the event cover?
The event will:
- Set the national context for engagement based on the priorities of the Green Paper and the outcomes from the Tpas 2018 National Engagement Survey
- Review - utilising the Tpas e-book for reviewing your engagement strategy and framework
- Revise - identiy the key building blocks that should be addressed as part of an organisations approches for engagement
- Revitalise - look at the new hot trends in engagement, agree an action plan for engagment approaches moving forward
What will delegates learn?
- The event gives delegates the opportunity to reflect on their current engagement model within their organisation
- It is an opportunity to make the vital changes to current engagement practices to ensure that they are futureproofed
- Create a learning and sharing culture through a co-design approach
- Sharing good practice from across the sector
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for engagement staff, board members and customers.
Wed 7th Aug 2019, 10:00am - 2:00pm
., ., South West, ., .
|Revise and Revitalise Your Engagement 070819 SW|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500