Harnessing the Power of Co-Creation
Following the Social Housing Green Paper, giving tenants a genuine voice in developing and improving services is now more important than it has ever been.
This new challenge brings with it unique opportunities to harness the ideas and enthusiasm of residents and staff and shape the future of your service together. No one knows your service as well as your staff and tenants but what does meaningful engagement really look like? How do you create the equality needed to truly work together? And more importantly, how do you turn conversations into outcomes?
What will the course cover?
- Definitions of co-creation and co-design
- The benefits of co-creation
- Exploring the different stages of co-creation
- Identifying the barriers to your services being co-produced and how to overcome them
- Methods and approaches and when to use them
- Co-designing your project
What will delegates learn?
- Co-creation principals and background
- Opportunities and barriers to adopting co-creation in your service
- Tools and techniques and when to apply them
- Next steps for your organisation
Who should attend?
Staff, residents, decision-makers and partners interested in leading change in their organisation. We would encourage staff and decision-makers to attend paired with a resident.
Co:Create have extensive experience of leading the co-creation of products and services with housing organisations, their staff, their partners and their customers. We use interactive, innovative and engaging approaches to train and support people to design their services better.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 10th Sep 2019, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., Manchester, ., .
|Harnessing the Power of Co-Creation|
|Commercial Member – Contractor/Sub/Affiliate|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3522