Procurement & The Role of Customers
Social landlord spend money on goods and services that are ultimately used by their customers.
Poor procurement leads to dissatisfied customers and a waste of resources. This course aims to support housing customers and staff to identify ways in which to involve customers in the procurement process - particularly the goods and services that impart customers lives.
The training will be consist of 2 sessions delivered over 2 dates. Delegates must attend both dates to complete the course.
- Explore the procurement process in order to identify how customers can effectively influence the process
- Consider the legal and regulatory issues, including value for money, around procurement
- Consider how you can find out what tenants and the organisation want and need from the procurement process
- Explore when and how customers can be involved in procuement
- Consider how the devierse needs of customers can be included as part of the procurement process
- Identify how the involvement process and the procurement process can work together
- Consider the role of customers in contract monitoring and review of contracts
What People Say
This is a well paced course with time for input. Trainer made sure everyone was involved and took part.
Please Note: The cost of the training session will be PLUS VAT.
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the training you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the training courses run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the training. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled training we will give you a full refund. Should we run the training again, we will give you priority.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Thu 20th Oct 2022, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Procurement & The Role of Customers|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 969 3500