Tpas Pro - Landlord Accreditation
Tpas accreditation helps your organisation develop a strong culture of involvement and drive business improvements with your tenants and customers.
Tpas offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses your resident involvement arrangements. By completing the rigorous accreditation process you demonstrate your commitment to resident involvement, drive improvements across your organisation and ensures your approach is effective and offers the best value for money.
Rest assured, Tpas are updating our National Engagement Standards and Accreditations to make sure they are aligned and will surpass all the latest regulatory requirements detailed in the White Paper.
The Tpas Pro accreditation is
- A clear set of standards, providing a systematic review of your organisations approach to involvement
- An assurance of high standards and inclusive approaches
- A package of services that evaluates your approach to involvement and provides a range of independent recommendations to ensure that you can continuously improve
- An independent external validation by Tpas, the leading tenant involvement organisation in England.
Obtaining the Pro accreditation will
- Provide your systems, processes, commitment to involvement, engagement and empowerment of your residents, customers and communities.
- Demonstrate that you are responsive to the needs of your residents and potential residents.
- Ensure that your organisation is meeting the National Regulatory standards through external validation.
- Confirm the impact, outcomes and importantly, the value of your approach.
- Protect and build your reputation for quality involvement and go the extra mile in ensuring your services meet residents diverse needs.
- Promote your high standards and achievements using the Tpas accreditation symbol.
The landlord accreditation framework is an assessment of standards across 7 themes. These include your strategic commitment to involvement and community development.
Pro Assessment stages and prices:
- We'll introduce you to the standards
- We'll evaluate your performance
- We'll develop an improvement plan together with you
We'll take you through an assesment including
- Conducting a desk top review with you
- Going through our reality checking process
- Providing you with a detailed report to set you on the path to excellence
£3,500 under 1000 units
£4,500 under 10,000 units
£5,500 under 50,000 units
£6,500 under 100,000 units
£8,000 over 100,000 units
Contact us to discuss how Pro accreditation can help your organisation.
What people say
Tpas Pro Landlord Accreditation
The accreditation process refocuses our minds to real customer engagement and provides an independent check in our organisational wide assurance mapping, which forms part of our HCA governance framework. It enables us to continually improve our services to customers and will consider if our customer engagement service provides value for money. We find that the main benefit for us is to look at what we have done in the past and continue to move forward to ensure that we identify better ways of doing things. This would then lead to increased customer satisfaction and improved services for our customers. Wendy Wolfe: Customer Engagement Manager, Ongo Homes
Obtaining Tpas Contractor Accreditation has been essential in demonstrating to ourselves and others that we are market leading in delivering high standards of resident involvement and customer care.
Chris Graham, Business Development - Wates Living Space
Quality Assured Scrutiny
With a greater drive for efficiency and value for money there's never been a more important time for residents to be part of scrutiny.
Paul Hackett - CEO Amicus Horizon
Quality Mark for Sub-contractors and suppliers
The Quality Mark reassures our clients and their residents of our commitment to customer care and excellence.
Matt Lewis, Managing Director - Dodd Group