Strategic Involvement Panel Support
Friday 1st of May 2020
This strategic project was working with a housing association with 4500 properties based in the South West of England.
What were we approached to do?
Tpas were approached to undertake a review of their strategic involvement structures focusing on key concerns that the client raised that needed addressing, namely:
- Current structures overlapping,
- Lack of cohesion between the structures
- Lack of interest in working together
- Reduced impact from both activities
What did we do?
Tpas facilitated a series of group work to support the organisation and stakeholders: This focused on the following:
- To identify areas of agreement
- Consider alternative models of Scrutiny
- Explore meeting regulatory requirements for Scrutiny
- Reflect on examples from other Landlords
What were the successful outputs and outcomes?
- Reached agreement within the stakeholder group on way forward
- Formulated new structure with clear focus and aims
- Gained commitment from stakeholders to work together in a further phase of mentoring and development supported by Tpas
- Formulated a plan to relaunch a new structure after a series of specific individual and group mentoring/training/support sessions