Member only events are an opportunity to share; learn and network with other staff and tenants.
These events take place throughout the year in each of our regions including the North West, North East, Midlands, Eastern, South West and London & South East.
Hear about good practice in tenant engagement from key speakers including housing and sector professionals and tenants. There’s also an opportunity to hear from Tpas about what is going on nationally and there’s always time for you to meet and have a chat with one another and create future connections.
Our meetings are open to tenants and staff and what’s more you can attend as many as you like!
- Midlands Region – TBC 2023
- South West Region -TBC 2023
- North East Region – TBC 2023
- London & South East Region – 8th November, Didcot
- North West Region – TBC 2023
- Eastern Region – TBC 2023
For further information contact email@example.com
Five reasons to join us
Listen to experts.
Past speakers at these events have included award winning involved tenants, contractors, youth engagement agencies, the Department For Communities and Local Government and of course Tpas consultancy managers. All our speakers bring the latest, national thinking to you.
Every member event has plenty of time built in to ensure that you get to network with your peers from across the region to generate ideas and solve issues together.
Access best practice.
Every attendee is sent the speaker slides and any resources offered at the event straight to their inbox within a week of attending the event.
Every organisational member can book up to 5 places at our member events for free. It’s a fantastic way of maximising the value of your membership with Tpas.
We put on a good spread.
Join us at our next event with a positive and open mind and we’ll guarantee to fill your time with fantastic speakers, a range of resources and a good buffet. All you need to do is book on.
Penny Rodmell a tenant from Hull City Council had this to say about our North East regional forum.
I attended a Regional Forum in York last Wednesday - it was ACE! Gill Mclaren kick-started the presentations off with a brilliant update of what has been going on over the last year and a bit of an insight into what has yet to come. The other two presentations were by Yorkshire Coast Homes and Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust. They were all were really informative and dare I say it entertaining. It was a fabulous meeting as meetings go - the best I've ever been to. A good day was had by all.
Mal stocks from emh Homes had this to say about our recent Midlands forum
Many thanks for excellent meeting today. Speakers were very good and interesting. It's always good to encourage new people to attend, and today we had a new lady with us who thoroughly enjoyed today, and her comments to us after the event, was that being a new member, people all around me are so knowledgable, but today has been fantastic keeps my mind active and encourages me to learn more.
What more can I say , fantastic content to the day
Other feedback from our most recent events...
- I found the whole workshop extremely useful and enjoyable and had lots of opportunities to share thoughts and listen to other involved customers and Tpas colleagues
- I enjoyed meeting other people, listening to the experts! Getting new ideas for my association. Makes me a better informed tenant
- Thought provoking topics
- I found the afternoon session of engagement trends very useful and will be taking back some of the points made
- Networking is always valuable. Information gives you food for thought
- I liked the hot trends session – I’m fired up to use lots of ideas we discussed in our group.
- Ideas, ideas, ideas, marvellous!
Support one of our events
We are always on the lookout for venues for our members forums so if you would like to host one get in touch.
Also if you want to showcase any great work that you’ve been doing come along and deliver a presentation.
Contact Lisa Holt to show your interest on 0161 868 3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Meeting & Committee Skills
- Mystery Shopping
- Recruiting for Scrutiny
- Holding Your Landlord to Account
- Growing Buddies – an engagement tool kit for housing associations and their tenants
- TAROE Trust have announced their closure
- Housing Diversity Network (HDN) Autumn Conference 2023: Breaking Barriers
- Save the Date: Youth Engagement in Social Housing