Tpas are governed by a Board of Directors who are required to collectively lead the business to ensure our viability and sustainability.
Our board offer us direction ensuring that our strategic objectives are identified and subsequently achieved having consideration for risk; performance and outcomes.
Our Memorandum and Articles of Association is the core document which sets out how we work and how we elect our board of non executive directors.
We offer members the opportunity to join our board of directors. Watch our video to see what being a Tpas board member involves and the competencies that you will need to demonstrate.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Business and Strategy: Session 1 - Using Data and Customer Insight to Improve Services to Customers
- Engagement and Equalities
- Webinar - Women and Homelessness - Homeless Link and the Women’s Housing Forum
- Social Media and Digital Engagement
- Launch of Planning for the Future white paper consultation
- Thank you for taking part in #ScrutinyWeek
- Can small really be beautiful?
- What a good idea, digital meetings, who would have thought that such good things could come from an enforced lockdown!