New event: Smarter Service Delivery Approaches
Wednesday 5th of April 2017
We're about to launch a new learning event which will help you explore the benefits and efficiency potential of delivering services differently. We'll look right across a range of options including merging, sharing, co-locating and partnerships.
Are merged, shared or co-located services a possibility in the future?
The day features a range of key speakers drawn from social landlords and other public sector organisations with first-hand experience of:
- Shared Services
- Co-designed, co-located services
- and other forms of co-operative working
- Hear first hand how services can be provided in innovative ways to achieve results.
- Share insight through roundtable discussions, open debate and networking,
- Explore how staff and tenants can be fully engaged in the exploration and design of new approaches
- First Wessex – talking merger with Sentinel – soon to be ‘Vivid’
- West London Alliance – sharing their approach to co-designed and co-located locally delivered services
- Wakefield District Housing – taking about their repairs shared service with Together Group
- More to be announced
From the 06 April 2017, the homes and Communities Agency no longer has to approve the size and structure of housing associations and the way that they deliver services to tenants. Combined with this ‘deregulation’ the regulators Consumer Standards have been strengthened to ensure tenants are ‘properly consulted’ on any business structure changes so that their interests are safeguarded Tpas are working in partnership with Shared Ventures Ltd to help demystify new approaches to service delivery and ensure tenant voices are heard in the design and delivery of these approaches.
This event is designed for staff from senior managers to front line officers who may be asked to lead on or help facilitate new approaches as well as tenant volunteers involved in influencing and monitoring services. It will also appeal to board members and councillors.
Benefits of attending
By attending this event, you will gain a insight into new models of service delivery and innovation across the sector. You will feel confident to lead or be involved in merger, shared or co-produced service discussions about the way social housing can be delivered in the future
Event fees have not yet been confirmed