Benchmark your tenant engagement activity with our Self Assessment.
Discover your current position in operating your resident engagement activity and set some goals to improve.
The Tpas Self Assessment is built upon the National Tenant Engagement Standards and will enable you to quickly identify opportunities for improvement.
It is a short assessment based on the Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards.
It is a series of reflective questions for you to consider and decide if you feel engagement in your organisation meets the standards, or whether there is room for improvement.
Why should you take the Self Assessment?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligible for the Self Assessment?
All Landlord members are eligible to take the Self Assessment.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - The Essentials PLUS
- Social Value - The Netherlands Approach
- Webinar - Getting the most out of your membership with Tpas (Free)
- Webinar: Tpas National Engagement Standards - What are they and why do they matter? (Free)
- The Tpas response to the Queen's Speech
- Understanding what works for us
- The next meet up in July can not come soon enough in my opinion!
- Tpas and the Health & Safety Executive