Benchmark your tenant engagement activity with our Self Assessment.
Discover your current position in operating your resident engagement activity and set some goals to improve.
The Tpas Self Assessment is built upon the National Tenant Engagement Standards and will enable you to quickly identify opportunities for improvement.
It is a short assessment based on the Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards.
It is a series of reflective questions for you to consider and decide if you feel engagement in your organisation meets the standards, or whether there is room for improvement.
Why should you take the Self Assessment?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligible for the Self Assessment?
All Landlord members are eligible to take the Self Assessment.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Maximise the Power of Scrutiny
- Housing Ombudsman: Cladding Webinar (Free)
- Holding Your Landlord to Account
- Fishbowl Forum - Young People and Engagement (Free)
- Building Safety Bill Gets Second Reading
- MHCLG publish 'Help for social housing tenants when faced with anti-social behaviour' document
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council: Our SMART Review Journey
- Stop The Stigma Week - Postponed