Benchmark your tenant engagement activity with our Self Assessment.
Discover your current position in operating your resident engagement activity and set some goals to improve.
The Tpas Self Assessment is built upon the National Tenant Engagement Standards and will enable you to quickly identify opportunities for improvement.
It is a short assessment based on the Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards.
It is a series of reflective questions for you to consider and decide if you feel engagement in your organisation meets the standards, or whether there is room for improvement.
Why should you take the Self Assessment?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligible for the Self Assessment?
All Landlord members are eligible to take the Self Assessment.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Using Behavioural Insights to Increase Involvement
- Webinar: The Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code (Free for members)
- The Tpas National Scrutiny Club Member Meet Up (Free)
- Tpas Tech Tour (Free)
- Tpas Regional Events Are Back!
- Resident Engagement in Building Safety
- Complaint Handling Code Webinar with Housing Ombudsman
- Ombudsman launches call for evidence on noise complaints