When you join Tpas as a new landlord member you can take our tenant engagement Self Assessment
What is it?
Our Self Assessment is based on key principles of tenant and resident involvement contained within the Tpas accreditation framework
It is a short assessment based on the Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards.
It is a series of reflective questions for you to consider and decide if you feel engagement in your organisation meets the standards, or whether there is room for improvement.
Why should you take the Self Assessment?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligible for the Self Assessment?
All Landlord members are eligible to take the Self Assessment.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Chairing Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Situations/Resolving Conflict
- Tpas Commercial Members Briefing
- Delivering Scrutiny Digitally
- Tpas Virtual Member Event looks at ASB with partners Resolve and ASB Help
- Important news: Engaging Communities Conference 2021
- New Movement and Strength Programme launching 22nd February
- CIH Professional Standards Virtual Roundtable