When you join Tpas as a new landlord member you can take our tenant engagement Self Assessment
What is it?
Our Self Assessment is based on key principles of tenant and resident involvement contained within the Tpas accreditation framework
It is a short assessment based on the Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards.
It is a series of reflective questions for you to consider and decide if you feel engagement in your organisation meets the standards, or whether there is room for improvement.
Why should you take the Self Assessment?
It will help to highlight areas of good practice in your organisation but it will also help you to identify where you might need extra help and support from Tpas.
Who is eligible for the Self Assessment?
All Landlord members are eligible to take the self- assessment.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Strategic Thinking & Working: A Guide for Tenants
- Express Engagement
- Webinar: A New complaint Handling Code for the Sector
- North Star Annual Report 2020
- New Social Housing White Paper Published Designed To Give Residents A Greater Voice
- Tenant engagement and empowerment shouldn’t be driven by policy announcements. It should be a continuous investment in making sure tenants have a voice.
- What does the Sustainability Reporting Standard for Social Housing mean for Engagement?