Policy and Influence
Tpas delivers policy and strategic level support to individual organisations..
We are responsible for developing the first national tenant engagement standards in England.
We are also regularly consulted by the government on developing on policies that impact upon tenants and the regulatory standards and take a proactive in representing and informing the sector and government on modernising tenant involvement delivery. Enabling us to stay ahead of the curve of national housing policy.
Find out what we think about important issues affecting tenant involvement in social housing, what we’re doing about them and how we can support you to address them.
Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards
We've brought together flexible principles for delivering excellent tenant involvement.
The new Social Housing White Paper will transform the way social housing is run, regulated and crucially the way tenants can influence services.
Speaking out can help change the way people understand tenant involvement.
We actively participate in Government consultations on behalf of our members. Below is information on current, open and concluded consultations.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Marvellous Scrutiny Models
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - The Power of Language
- Top Ten Tips for Working Towards a Better You
- Local Authority/ALMO Staff Member Meet Up (Free)
- CIH’s new professional standards – a help to engagement?
- Resident Engagement starts with the right culture
- Residents’ views on the UK’s Net Zero Carbon journey
- Let's apply the 'Mum Test'