Policy and Influence
Tpas delivers policy and strategic level support to individual organisations..
We are responsible for developing the first national tenant engagement standards in England.
We are also regularly consulted by the government on developing on policies that impact upon tenants and the regulatory standards and take a proactive in representing and informing the sector and government on modernising tenant involvement delivery. Enabling us to stay ahead of the curve of national housing policy.
Find out what we think about important issues affecting tenant involvement in social housing, what we’re doing about them and how we can support you to address them.
Tpas National Tenant Engagement Standards
We've brought together flexible principles for delivering excellent tenant involvement.
The new Social Housing White Paper will transform the way social housing is run, regulated and crucially the way tenants can influence services.
Speaking out can help change the way people understand tenant involvement.
We actively participate in Government consultations on behalf of our members. Below is information on current, open and concluded consultations.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Holding Your Landlord to Account
- Fishbowl Forum - Young People and Engagement (Free)
- Running a Successful Resident Association
- Performance Information & Data - A Guide for Customers
- Tpas Awards Official Shortlist 2021
- Introducing an academic report into stigma in social housing
- Building Safety Bill Gets Second Reading
- MHCLG publish 'Help for social housing tenants when faced with anti-social behaviour' document