Resident Involvement Contractor Accreditation
Get the competitive advantage
Tpas offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses your resident involvement arrangements. Many major clients will recognise your accreditation certificate as confirmation of your competency, credibility and commitment to achieving brilliant tenant involvement standards.
The accreditation is
- A clear set of standards, providing a systematic review of your organisations approach to customer care and involvement
- An assurance of high standards and inclusive approaches
- An independent external validation by Tpas, the leading tenant empowerment organisation in England
Obtaining the accreditation will
- Demonstrate that you are responsive to the needs of your residents and potential residents
- Provide you with a logo that you can use for all your publicity needs.
- Shows that your involvement delivers value for money
- Protect and builds your reputation for going the extra mile to ensure your services meet residents diverse needs
- Provides an independent re-assurance to your organisation, residents and partners that you are delivering the highest standards for resident involvement and engagement
The contractor accreditation framework is an assessment of standards across 6 themes that are aligned to the National Engagement Standards. These include how you support community initiatives and embed customer engagement and involvement across your company.
Assessment stages and prices:
We'll introduce you to the standards
We'll evaluate your performance
We'll develop an improvement plan with you
We'll take you through an assessment including
- Conducting a desktop review with you
- Reality checking
- Providing you with a detailed report to set you on a path to excellence in customer involvement
Price: £3,500 - £7,500
*price depends on size of organisation
What do I do next?
For more information on Tpas Contractor Accreditation, contact Tpas on 0161 868 3500 or email email@example.com
Read some of our Accreditation Snapshots
Click any of the links below to open the PDFs in a new browser window.
Accreditation Snapshot Lovell
Accreditation Snapshot Willmott Dixon Partnerships
Accreditation Snapshot VINCI Facilities
Accreditation Snapshot Yorkshire Coast Homes
Accreditation Snapshot Trent and Dove
Accreditation Snapshot Oxford City Council
Accreditation Snapshot NCHA
Accreditation Snapshot Howard Cottage Housing Association
Accreditation Snapshot Gedling Homes
Accreditation Snapshot EastendHomes
Accreditation Snapshot East Durham Homes
Accreditation Snapshot Community Gateway
Accreditation Snapshot CityWest Housing Trust
Accreditation Snapshot Axiom Housing Association
What people say
Tpas Pro Landlord Accreditation
The accreditation process refocuses our minds to real customer engagement and provides an independent check in our organisational wide assurance mapping, which forms part of our HCA governance framework. It enables us to continually improve our services to customers and will consider if our customer engagement service provides value for money. We find that the main benefit for us is to look at what we have done in the past and continue to move forward to ensure that we identify better ways of doing things. This would then lead to increased customer satisfaction and improved services for our customers. Wendy Wolfe: Customer Engagement Manager, Ongo Homes
Obtaining Tpas Contractor Accreditation has been essential in demonstrating to ourselves and others that we are market leading in delivering high standards of resident involvement and customer care.
Chris Graham, Business Development - Wates Living Space
Quality Assured Scrutiny
With a greater drive for efficiency and value for money there's never been a more important time for residents to be part of scrutiny.
Paul Hackett - CEO Amicus Horizon
Quality Mark for Sub-contractors and suppliers
The Quality Mark reassures our clients and their residents of our commitment to customer care and excellence.
Matt Lewis, Managing Director - Dodd Group