Tpas Landlord Accreditation
Tpas accreditation helps your organisation develop a strong culture of involvement and drive business improvements with your tenants and customers.
Tpas offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses your resident involvement arrangements. By completing the rigorous accreditation process you demonstrate your commitment to resident involvement, drive improvements across your organisation and ensures your approach is effective and offers the best value for money.
The National Tenant Engagement Standards provide a framework for the Tpas Accreditations.
The Tpas Landlord Tenant Engagement Accreditation is
- A clear set of standards, providing a systematic review of your organisations approach to involvement
- An assurance of high standards and inclusive approaches
- A package of services that evaluates your approach to involvement and provides a range of independent recommendations to ensure that you can continuously improve
- An independent external validation by Tpas, the leading tenant involvement organisation in England.
Obtaining the landlord accreditation will
- Provide your systems, processes, commitment to involvement, engagement and empowerment of your residents, customers and communities.
- Demonstrate that you are responsive to the needs of your residents and potential residents.
- Ensure that your organisation is meeting the National Regulatory standards through external validation.
- Confirm the impact, outcomes and importantly, the value of your approach.
- Protect and build your reputation for quality involvement and go the extra mile in ensuring your services meet residents diverse needs.
- Promote your high standards and achievements using the Tpas accreditation symbol.
£4,500 under 10,000 homes
£5,550 under 10,001 - 30,000 homes
£6,500 under 30,001 - 50,000 homes
£8,000 over 50,000+ homes
What people say
Tpas Landlord Accreditation
The accreditation process refocuses our minds to real customer engagement and provides an independent check in our organisational wide assurance mapping, which forms part of our HCA governance framework. It enables us to continually improve our services to customers and will consider if our customer engagement service provides value for money. We find that the main benefit for us is to look at what we have done in the past and continue to move forward to ensure that we identify better ways of doing things. This would then lead to increased customer satisfaction and improved services for our customers. Wendy Wolfe: Customer Engagement Manager, Ongo Homes
Obtaining Tpas Contractor Accreditation has been essential in demonstrating to ourselves and others that we are market leading in delivering high standards of resident involvement and customer care.
Chris Graham, Business Development - Wates Living Space
Quality Mark for Sub-contractors and suppliers
The Quality Mark reassures our clients and their residents of our commitment to customer care and excellence.
Matt Lewis, Managing Director - Dodd Group