Hundreds of landlords have joined us. Shouldn’t you join too?
Social housing providers operating in England, including Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Arms Length Management Organisations, Cooperatives or Tenant Management Organisations.
- £300 off one day inhouse training session
- 25% off external training and events places
- Four hours Consultancy time
- Opportunities influence national policy
- Access to our Resource hub for all your engagement needs
- Newsletter to keep up to date with engagement news
- Advice on engagement issues via our enquiry service
- Learning and networking at our Members Forums
- Access to online forums to create engagement conversations across England
- Opportunities to share your experiences and opinions
- Chance to gain recognition and share what you are doing
- Opportunities to join our Board of Directors
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
Membership fees are based on an annual subscription by stock size and are exempt from VAT. Annual subscriptions run from 1st April - 31st March. If you join part way through the year we will pro rata your fee.
The fees below are only guaranteed for new members joining before 31st March 2019.
Our fees for membership from 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 have slightly increased. Please contact Lisa Holt on 0161 868 3500 to confirm what your new membership fee would be.
|1 - 500||£600.00|
|501 - 1,000||£750.00|
|1,001 - 2,000||£1,010.00|
|2,001 - 5,000||£1,364.00|
|5,001 - 15,000||£1,687.00|
|15,001 - 25,000||£2,161.00|
|25,001 - 35,000||£2,626.00|
|35,001 - 45,000||£2,990.00|
|45,001 - 55,000||£3,363.00|
|55,001 - 65,000||£3,515.00|
|65,001 - 75,000||£3,666.00|
|75,001 - 85,000||£3,818.00|
|85,001 - 100,000||£4,000.00|
Ready to join?
If you would like to sign up to Tpas membership please contact our Membership Team.
Lisa Holt - Corporate Services Assistant
T: 0161 868 3500
If you are an employee of a Landlord Organisation who already has a membership click the link below to find your Landlord to request access.Find your Landlord
Why choose Tpas?
We've been promoting, supporting and championing tenant involvement and empowerment across England for two and a half decades
Not for profit
Investing in Tpas means benefitting frim the latest tenant involvement policies and practices but also securing and supporting the future of the tenant involvement agenda
We offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses resident involvement arrangements.
Our shared knowledge, expertise and experience with staff, tenants, landlord and contractors are the building blocks of this organisation.