Tpas National Scrutiny Club
Tpas Connect, our member-only social networking space hosts an exclusive Tenant Only Scrutiny club for those that are involved in their organisations scrutiny.
It's a space to develop and grow your scrutiny skills and we will also facilitate regular scrutiny club virtual meetups over the year.
The Tpas National Scrutiny Club
This exclusive member-only Club is now open!
Hosted on our Tpas Connect App or website, this club is for tenants, residents, leaseholders and customers only, who are Tpas members, and who are involved in, or have an interest in all things scrutiny.
The club offers you a place to
- Share information and documents – anything scrutiny related from scrutiny reports, to terms of reference, to good practice docs can be uploaded to the clubs' library
- Develop and grow your scrutiny skills and knowledge – Tpas will host regular exclusive member-only meet up sessions and workshops ( see below for the details of the forthcoming meet-ups)
- Network – connect with scrutineers across the country and exchange ideas, thoughts, ask questions and benchmark
You can join the club by emailing Lisa.Holt@tpas.org.uk
Forthcoming Virtual Meet-Up Dates
24th November 2021 – Book here
23rd February 2022 - Book here
We look forward to seeing you there.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Housing Ombudsman: Cladding Webinar (Free)
- Making the Most of Your Digital Meetings
- Engagement for Non Engagement Workers
- Procurement and the Role of Customers
- New - Tpas National Scrutiny Club
- What You Missed in Net Zero Week
- Rotherham MBC: Our Landlord Accreditation Journey
- Tpas Award Winners 2021