Tpas National Scrutiny Club
Tpas Connect, our member-only social networking space hosts an exclusive Tenant Only Scrutiny club for those that are involved in their organisations scrutiny.
It's a space to develop and grow your scrutiny skills and we will also facilitate regular scrutiny club virtual meetups over the year.
The Tpas National Scrutiny Club
This exclusive member-only Club is now open!
Hosted on our Tpas Connect App or website, this club is for tenants, residents, leaseholders and customers only, who are Tpas members, and who are involved in, or have an interest in all things scrutiny.
The club offers you a place to
- Share information and documents – anything scrutiny related from scrutiny reports, to terms of reference, to good practice docs can be uploaded to the clubs' library
- Develop and grow your scrutiny skills and knowledge – Tpas will host regular exclusive member-only meet up sessions and workshops ( see below for the details of the forthcoming meet-ups)
- Network – connect with scrutineers across the country and exchange ideas, thoughts, ask questions and benchmark
You can join the club by emailing Lisa.Holt@tpas.org.uk
Forthcoming Virtual Meet-Up Dates
18th May 2022 - Book here
7th September 2022 - Book here
We look forward to seeing you there.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Digital Engagement Using Mailchimp (Free for Tpas Members)
- Procurement & The Role of Customers
- Housing Policy & Regulation
- Webinar - Getting the most out of your membership with Tpas (Free)
- Housing Safety and Wellbeing Taskforce - Resident Engagement Roundtable
- Tenant Conference 2022 - What to look forward to this year!
- #WithTpas Day
- Tpas Regional Events Are Back!