Tpas are governed by a Board of Directors who are required to collectively lead and govern the business to ensure our viability and sustainability.
Our board offer us strategic direction ensuring that our strategic objectives are identified and subsequently achieved having considered for risk; performance and outcomes.
We offer members the opportunity to join our board of directors. Watch our video to see what being a Tpas board member involves and the competencies that you will need to demonstrate.
We are currently recruiting to the role of Chair.
The closing date has been extended to Friday 13th May at 5pm.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Resident Engagement & Building Safety
- Complaints Masterclass for Engaged Residents
- Digital Engagement Using Mailchimp (Free for Tpas Members)
- Procurement & The Role of Customers
- #WithTpas Day
- Tpas Regional Events Are Back!
- Resident Engagement in Building Safety
- Complaint Handling Code Webinar with Housing Ombudsman