Tpas are governed by a Board of Directors who are required to collectively lead and govern the business to ensure our viability and sustainability.
Our board offer us strategic direction ensuring that our strategic objectives are identified and subsequently achieved having considered for risk; performance and outcomes.
We offer members the opportunity to join our board of directors. Watch our video to see what being a Tpas board member involves and the competencies that you will need to demonstrate.
We are currently recruiting to the role of Chair.
The closing date has been extended to Friday 13th May at 5pm.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Webinar - Getting the most out of your membership with Tpas (Free)
- Building Safety
- Tpas Online Members Event (Free)
- Tpas Annual General Meeting
- All social homes required to have smoke alarms fitted
- On the road again
- Tpas Annual General Meeting 2021
- Warrington Housing Association Scrutiny Panel