Community Development Services
We will help you to create productive relationships between residents and the wider community.
Many of our clients consider their involvement in communities beyond the provision of homes and the needs of tenants and leaseholders.
They strive to be a responsible organisation – as a landlord, as a developer, a buyer, an employer and a community member.
Our Community Development and Community Investment services aim to strengthen and direct landlords positive contribution to the communities within which it operates.
Why choose Tpas?
As with every new client and project. Tpas always start with the focussing on the key stakeholder, in this case, the residents. We focus on getting to understand the complexities of the community.
Understanding who the community are and what their needs are is the essential starting point for any community development activity. We’ll work with you to quickly find out who or what impacts on the community for it to function effectively, what resources you already have within the community and which critical stakeholders you need to be involved to enable your community to thrive.
What could we do for you?
Our goal is to support your engagement and investment in the community in a fully inclusive way.
All of the following services are designed to improve neighbourhoods and communities alongside involving tenants. Improving the way you plan your engagement, development and investment activity and demonstrate impact.
We offer support for clients at various stages of community development and community invesment. Our services include:
- The development of useful, robust and practical frameworks, resources and tools to support those involved in community engagement activity in your organisation.
- We can work with you to develop community engagement strategies that engage with groups such as younger people, older people and other 'harder to reach' groups.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing your community engagement and development plans.
- Ensuring that the whole community can participate in community action.
- Exploring new technology models to enable wider community participation.
- We can even help you deliver activity ‘on the ground’ including staffing community events, doorstop surveys, facilitated workshops and focus groups.
- Devising an community investment strategy for employment, skills and training for tenants and tenancy sustainment activities which address the impacts of poverty, universal credit, social isolation and mental and physical ill health.
- Regeneration and place-shaping initiatives, supporting newly developed mixed tenure communities and improving established neighbourhoods for better communty cohesion.
- Improving your capacity by advising on grants and external partnerships that will strengthan what you want to deliver.
Why choose Tpas?
We've been promoting, supporting and championing tenant involvement and empowerment across England for two and a half decades
Not for profit
Investing in Tpas means benefitting frim the latest tenant involvement policies and practices but also securing and supporting the future of the tenant involvement agenda
We offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses resident involvement arrangements.
Our shared knowledge, expertise and experience with staff, tenants, landlord and contractors are the building blocks of this organisation.