Community Development and Investment Services
We will help you to create productive relationships between residents and the wider community.
Many of our clients consider their involvement in communities beyond the provision of homes and the needs of tenants and leaseholders.
They strive to be a responsible organisation – as a landlord, as a developer, a buyer, an employer and a community member.
We've undertaken robust research to understand the latest needs and solutions to unblock the challenges relating to community development and community investment.
Our Community Development and Investment services aim to strengthen and direct landlords positive contribution to the communities within which it operates.
Why choose Tpas?
All our offers are anchored on the principle that you know your business, communities and tenants best and that we'll listen to understand before agreeing on the way forward to deliver results.
Tpas always start with the focussing on the key stakeholder, in this case, the residents. We focus on getting to understand the complexities of the community.
Understanding who the community are and what their needs are is an essential starting point for any community development and investment activity. We’ll work with you to quickly find out who or what impacts on the community for it to function effectively, what resources you already have within the community and which critical stakeholders you need to be involved to enable your community to thrive.
What could we do for you?
Our goal is to support your engagement and investment in the community in a fully inclusive way.
All of the following services are designed to improve neighbourhoods and communities alongside involving tenants. Improving the way you plan your engagement, development and investment activity and demonstrate impact.
We offer support for clients at various stages of community development and community investment. Our services include:
- Reviewing, developing and implementing your community engagement and development plans.
- Community Building learning programmes - designed to raise the capacity of residents to lead community solutions.
- Virtual Action Learning sets - bringing people together remotely to explore issues and clarify action together.
- Co-design and Strategic Engagement - we can offer you straight forward advice on how you can work with tenants to co-create and co-design services and projects.
- Asset-Based Community Development - We're very familiar with using the A.B.C.D model to have a local impact.
- Ensuring that the whole community can participate in community action.
- Exploring new technology models to enable wider community participation.
- We can even help you deliver activity ‘on the ground’ including staffing community events, doorstop surveys, facilitated workshops and focus groups.
- Regeneration and place-shaping initiatives, supporting newly developed mixed tenure communities and improving established neighbourhoods for better community cohesion.
- Improving your capacity by advising on grants and external partnerships that will strengthen what you want to deliver.
Why choose Tpas?
We've been promoting, supporting and championing tenant involvement and empowerment across England for two and a half decades
Not for profit
Investing in Tpas means benefitting frim the latest tenant involvement policies and practices but also securing and supporting the future of the tenant involvement agenda
We offer the only independent evidence-based accreditation scheme that assesses resident involvement arrangements.
Our shared knowledge, expertise and experience with staff, tenants, landlord and contractors are the building blocks of this organisation.