There is so much great work going on in the social housing sector. We want to shout about what our members are doing including recognising organisations and people. You can share your stories with us which will be featured on our member news section.
In particular we are keen to hear about tenant and community engagement activity to show that engagement is still as important as ever and is delivering improvements and positive change.
You can also tell us about any other achievements or recognition that you have received or about your housing concerns; local issues and organisational change and how you are dealing with this. We are interested to know about:
- Your successes
- Your projects
- Your people
- Your issues
- Your views
How can you share your stories?
- Send us your press releases
- Send us a link to articles on your own online news pages
Where should you send articles?
Send all information to Lisa Holt in the Membership Team
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Business and Strategy: Session 1 - Using Data and Customer Insight to Improve Services to Customers
- Engagement and Equalities
- Webinar - Women and Homelessness - Homeless Link and the Women’s Housing Forum
- Social Media and Digital Engagement
- Launch of Planning for the Future white paper consultation
- Thank you for taking part in #ScrutinyWeek
- Can small really be beautiful?
- What a good idea, digital meetings, who would have thought that such good things could come from an enforced lockdown!