Networking is one of the most effective ways of improving your knowledge and understanding of engagement.
Your Tpas membership helps you seize the opportunity to network in person or online with tenants, residents and housing professionals who are all interested in effective engagement, just like you.
Our structured and facilitated members events offer a supporting and professional environment and is the perfect place to learn about local best practice in your region.
Online Networking forums
The National Engagement Professionals Network
Hosted on Workplace by Facebook exclusively for members. This safe online space is for to staff who want to network and share best practice in engagement.
The National Tenant Network
Also hosted on Workplace by Facebook exclusively for members. This safe online space is dedicated to tenants who want to share best practice in engagement.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Marvellous Scrutiny Models
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - The Power of Language
- Top Ten Tips for Working Towards a Better You
- Local Authority/ALMO Staff Member Meet Up (Free)
- CIH’s new professional standards – a help to engagement?
- Resident Engagement starts with the right culture
- Residents’ views on the UK’s Net Zero Carbon journey
- Let's apply the 'Mum Test'