Networking is one of the most effective ways of improving your knowledge and understanding of engagement.
Your Tpas membership helps you seize the opportunity to network in person or online with tenants, residents and housing professionals who are all interested in effective engagement, just like you.
Our structured and facilitated members events offer a supporting and professional environment and is the perfect place to learn about local best practice in your region.
Our website hosts online forums which you can access as part of your membership to learn and chat with other members on any subject relating to engagement in the social housing sector.
The National Tenant Network
We also host space on Workplace by Facebook exclusively for members. This safe online space is dedicated to tenants who want to share best practice in engagement.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Webinar: Scrutiny - Constructive Questions
- The White Paper Warm Up Workshop
- Webinar: Scrutiny - Awesome Inquiries
- Business and Strategy: Using Data and Customer Insight to Improve Services to Customers
- ‘Together with Tenants’ report launched
- The White Paper Warm Up
- People Power
- National Scrutiny Week report