Networking is one of the most effective ways of improving your knowledge and understanding of engagement.
Your Tpas membership helps you seize the opportunity to network in person or online with tenants, residents and housing professionals who are all interested in effective engagement, just like you.
Our structured and facilitated members events offer a supporting and professional environment and is the perfect place to learn about local best practice in your region.
Our website hosts online forums which you can access as part of your membership to learn and chat with other members on any subject relating to engagement in the social housing sector.
The National Tenant Scrutiny Network
We also host space on Workplace by Facebook exclusively for members. This safe online space is dedicated to tenants who want to share best practice in Scrutiny.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Revise & Revitalise Your Engagement
- Complaints: Delivering New Expectations
- Scrutiny: Journey to Excellence
- Eastern Members Event
- The Princess Royal Opens New Housing Scheme with a "Happy Community Atmosphere"
- Tpas North West Members Event
- Why North Star will be renewing our membership with Tpas
- L&Q Residents Exhibit their Art Skills at London Gallery