Linking Customer Insight and Tenant Engagement
Explore the benefits of using customer feedback and customer journey mapping techniques. Work with tenant volunteers using your results to co-create value for money services.
A joint event hosted by TLF Research specialists in customer experience measurement and improvement and Tpas experts in tenant engagement.
All housing professionals working to achieve effective services in a challenging climate.
The event will explore:
- what journey mapping is and why it’s a useful tool in social housing;
- journeys to map in social housing and where to start;
- how to engage colleagues and residents in the process;
- research methods to produce the map – focus groups, consultations, interviews;
- how to produce the map – what to include, what not to include;
- supporting colleagues and residents to understand and use the map;
- using the map to recalculate the journey, drive improvements, create efficiencies & maximise revenues;
- techniques to involve tenant and resident volunteers to co-create, test and monitor the new journey;
- common challenges & pitfalls to avoid.
By attending this event you will
Gain a better understanding of customer insight techniques for journey mapping and how these can be used with tenants to co-create services. Explore how links and joint working between performance, insight and enganement teams can lead to improved services, outcomes from involvement and value for money approaches.