Innovation in Tenant Engagement
Hear from Tpas digital engagement award winners Hyde Housing about their online involvement portal The Oak.
Explore digital innovation and new approaches to engagement through Tpas expertise, case studies, networking and guest speakers.
Tenants, residents, housing professionals, board members and councillors.
The event will explore
- Hyde Housing staff and tenants on digital engagement innovations
- Innovation in involvement looking at nudge theory and co-design - Jemma Mouland Family Mosaic on their Changing Focus research
- How tenant involvement is changing in the new housing landscape, including case studies of other successful digital engagement
- Ways innovation and digital technology have improved engagement rates and the outcomes from involvement
- Utilising information gained through new approaches to influence services and inform tenant scrutiny
By attending this event you will
Be aware of the wide variety of approaches to involvement now being developed across a range of landlords. Be able to look with fresh eyes at your own role and involvement across your organisation to see where new approaches could work for you.