South West Regional Meeting (THIS MEETING WAS POSTPONED UNTIL JULY 2016)
Join us in Gloucester on Monday 16th May
This free members exclusive events is open to tenants and staff members alike and is a great way to network and share good practice with other like minded tenants and officers in your area.
You can hear about good practice in tenant engagement from key speakers including housing sector professionals and tenants. This is also an opportunity to hear about what is going on nationally and we always build in time to meet and have a chat with one another to create future connections
- Introduction and welcome by Emma-Jane Flynn
- Presentation 1 Emma-Jane Flynn ‘TPAS Talks’
- National update from our Consultancy Manager
- Presentation 2 Gloucester City Homes
- Presentation 3 Alliance Homes
- Hear best practice from our member organisation
Join us for refreshments from 11.30am. Lunch will be served at approx 12.45pm.
The meeting will finish no later than 3pm.
It would be great to see you!
Mon 16th May 2016, 11:30am - 3:00pm
Gloucestershire Deaf Association Community Centre
Colin Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL4 3JL
Name: Lisa Holt
Phone: 0161 868 3500
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.