Working with Communities
A course designed to equip volunteers and staff to work effectively with local communities and other agencies. A practical course grounded in community development theory that will provide steps to building effective community projects and interventions.
- Explore the overarching principles of community development
- Examine the links between community engagement, community developing and tenant involvement
- Find out about different approaches to community development how they can be implemented in practice
- Plan a community project
- Build in fairness and overcome potential barriers
- Appreciate the importance of reflection and evaluation in your community work
This course is aimed at staff and volunteers wanting a background in the theories and practices of community engagement and development with added practical ideas for implementation.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 12th Dec 2017, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., Manchester, ., .
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.