Social Housing Green Paper: Tpas Summit
What will the new Green Paper mean for tenants and engagement?
This event is aimed at housing professionals who need to have an advanced knowledge on what the Green Paper will mean for how landlords will deliver services for residents.
In this topical and timely interactive whole day session, we will examine the Green Paper using the latest Tpas policy information and member feedback to explore and debate each of the five principles discussed in the Green Paper with the likely key implications it will have on the way tenant engagement is delivered.
Join Tpas experts and your tenant and community engagement peers and colleagues from across the country to assess together, in detail what the Green Paper means for how you will deliver services to your residents.
The roundtable type session will cover:
- A step by step walk through of all the details in the Green Paper
- Walking through our policy briefing on the Green Paper
- Examination of any emerging new regulation of social housing - how will this impact your work?
- Assessment of the implications of the proposals for resident engagement
- A guide to any changes in building and fire safety - what will this mean for involvement?
- Discuss and learn the most effective ways to facilitate further sessions with your tenants, board and senior managers on responding to the Green Paper
Thu 20th Sep 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Tue 11th Sep 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., London, ., .
|Social Housing Green Paper: Tpas Summit - 11 Sept 2018 - London|
Name: Tpas Business Support Team
Phone: 0161 868 3500
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.