A popular course that offers advice and tips on how to achieve productive meetings that are chaired well and make a difference. It will help you to focus on the issues in hand, make use of your valuable time, deal with different personalities and achieve results.
What you can expect to learn:
- Think about the reasons for and purpos of your meetings
- Identify the things that make meetings work and those that make them a waste of time
- Explore basic communication and team working skills that make meetings effective
- Practice ways of dealing with 'difficult' people
- discuss how to produce a good agenda and useful minutes
- Consider ways to make meetings more interesting and effective and encourage others to attend
Tenants and staff who want the meetings they attend or chair to achieve results. Ideal for tenant panel members, tenants associations and other community groups.
What people say:
It was really useful learning how to involve others
I now know how to use other people's skills and how to manage myself in meetings
All of the course was useful, it was a great refresher for me
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Fri 29th Nov 2019, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Case House, 85-89 High Street, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey , KT12 1DZ
|Meeting Skills 291119 London|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3522
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.