Introduction to Scrutiny
Thinking about getting involved or just started a role in scrutiny, then this introductory course is a must for you. It covers everything you need to know from the background and context to scrutiny, to the more practical challenges about what’s needed to do it effectively.
What will the course cover?
- Principles of good scrutiny
- Regulatory requirements
- Modes of scrutiny
- Skills needed to be an effective scrutineer
- What is needed to carry out an effective scrutiny review
What will delegates learn?
- Understand what scrutiny is, where it has come from and why it matters
- Explore what skills are needed to be a scrutineer
- Examine how scrutiny reviews might be undertaken
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at a beginner level so would benefit those with little to no Scrutiny experience.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 11th Aug 2020, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Introduction to Scrutiny 110820|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500