Enabling Community Action
All communities have the potential to lead local action, yet how do we work alongside residents to create the changes they want?
What will this course cover?
- An overview of Community Action and Asset Based approaches
- An intoduction to ABCD (Asset Based Community Development)
- Better practice, promotion and support methods aimed at enabling Community Action
What will delegates learn?
- How to develop a clear approach to enabling Community Action
- How their current offer or plans fit with Community action and Asset Based approaches
- How to self-assess and action plan to meet the Tpas Engagement Standard 7.4
Who should attend?
Community Investment and Resident Involvement Staff and their managers.
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the webinar you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the webinars run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the webinar. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled webinar we will give you a full refund. Should we run the webinar again, we will give you priority.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Wed 7th Jul 2021, 9:30am - 1:00pm
., ., Zoom, ., .
|Enabling Community action|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 07858 717373
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.