Dealing with Difficult Situation/Resolving Conflict
How to manage difficult situations, using conflict as a positive tool.
This course is for you if you want to know how to resolve conflict both on a personal level and conflict that exists in the wider community.
You will focus on developing skills such as assertiveness to help you manage situations where you are faced with conflict. You will also learn how to help others in your community by increasing your understanding and skills about mediation and also how you cam make use of outside help.
- Explort the concept of conflict
- Understand why conflict occurs
- Look at the basics of group relations and see why conflict may arise in groups
- Identify the intervention techniques that are available to resolve conflict, both on a personal and wider community level
- Understand how being assertive can help you
- Explore ways of negotiating
- Understand the role mediation can play
- Identify ways to make use of a mediation service
- Devise an action plan to help you resolve conflict you may be experiencing
Anyone who wants to know why conflict occurs and practice the skills that may help you resolve difficult situations.
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the training you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the training run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the training. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled training we will give you a full refund. Should we run the training again, we will give you priority.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Mon 23rd May 2022, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Dealing with Difficult Situations/Resolving Conflict|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500