Meeting Current Expectations in Complaint Handling
Join Dave Simmons and John Goodwin for this new training session about Complaints Handling.
Who should attend?
The training day is aimed at residents and landlords involved in the management, scrutiny or oversight of social housing complaints.
The trainers will discuss:
- The expected standards for good complaints handling and how to meet them in line with the Ombudsman's Complaints Handling Code
- How the complaint handling climate has changed, with reference to the latest expectations and approaches for the Housing Ombudsman and the Regulator of Social Housing
- Current themes and areas of focus of the Ombudsman's decisions and thematic reports and how approaches to complaints should be adapted to meet these changing expectations
- Key tips for avoiding, resolving and reviewing complaints effectively as well as common pitfalls and challenges in complaints handling
- How residents and play an effective role in ensuring an effective complaint handling service and culture
- The importance of quality written responses - this will include reviewing some example Stage 1 and Stage 2 responses
The course will run from 10am until 3pm.
The price is plus VAT.
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the training you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the training run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the training. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled training we will give you a full refund. Should we run the training again, we will give you priority.
Need to train
a group of people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Mon 29th Jan 2024, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Meeting Current Expectations in Complaint Handling|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500