Tpas Measuring Engagement Club Meet Up (Free)
Join our quarterly online meet up sessions with guest speakers and facilitated themed roundtables.
Our meetup up will take place on 4th July 2024 at 11am.
AGENDA – TBC
Why a Measuring Engagement Club?
One of ongoing challenges when comes to engagement is measuring its impact and value, specifically
- How do we show our engagement methods are working for tenants?
- How do we capture what difference it has made?
- How do we demonstrate we are meeting the regulatory requirements?
- How do we know if our engagement strategy is delivering the planned organisational outcomes?
With the new regulatory era upon us, it’s likely all the above are going to be even bigger issues going forward!
The Club provides a collaborative space for members to focus exclusively on measuring engagement, exploring issues such as
- What methods are being used now? Do they work?
- What else is out there? What can be learnt from other sectors about capturing value?
- How will the engagement TSM’s impact on our approach?
- How can engagement practitioners work effectively with insight/data teams and systems?
Other meet ups will take place on
9th October 2024
The club has its own Tpas Connect Group specifically for measuring engagement issues and conversations. The group will be for staff only and we will be looking to attract both engagement staff and insight/data staff, so we get a have a wide range of views and experiences.
Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will invite you to join the online networking group.
Thu 4th Jul 2024, 11:00am - 1:00pm
|Tpas Measuring Engagement Club Meet Up|
|This event is members only.|
Name: Lisa Holt