Celebrate your Engagement Heroes with the Tpas Volunteer Recognition Scheme
Tuesday 9th of May 2023
To mark our 35th year in business, we are delighted to launch our brand-new Engagement Heroes Volunteer Recognition Scheme.
The scheme is all about celebrating the work of tenants/residents/customers across the country who give their time up to make a difference to housing services, communities, and people.
So, whether its holding landlords to account, improving services, being a community champion or simply being that kind of person who makes the day brighter for others, why not nominate them to receive our Volunteer Recognition Certificate?
About the Scheme
- Nominations must be made by a Tpas landlord member using our official form.
- Landlords can nominate any type of volunteer – they do not have to be tenants. They just need to be involved with, or connected to, the Landlord and their local communities.
- The scheme does not involve any judging or checking that pre-set criteria has been met. If landlords think a tenant/resident/customer deserves to be celebrated then that’s good enough for us, and we will award them the certificate.
- This is an ongoing open nomination process taking place throughout 2023 with no deadline for making nominations.
- Those nominated will be featured on the engagement heroes page of our website, and may also be posted on our social media platforms too. Please therefore check that they are comfortable with any accompanying publicity.
- Certificates will be emailed as a PDF for Landlords to complete and print.
- Landlords can nominate as many volunteers as they wish throughout the year, but each will need their own nomination form.
How to nominate
It's easy to nominate someone, please just complete this online form
If you have any quesitons, contact Lisa Holt on email@example.com