As a Tpas member you will receive our Tpas talk newsletter every two weeks on a Thursday.
It’s our way of keeping you informed about the things that we’ve been doing and to point you in the direction of important housing and sector news and new engagement information.
The type of information that you will find in our newsletter includes:
- Policy updates
- Research pieces
- Tpas governance and business updates
- Tpas events
- Tpas project updates
- Tpas training courses
- Partner events and training
- Opinion pieces
- Good practice updates
- Funding opportunities
- Member stories and recognition
- Opportunities to be involved
If you would like to receive our member newsletter please tell us your email address and we will add you to the distribution list.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Maximise the Power of Scrutiny
- Housing Ombudsman: Cladding Webinar (Free)
- Holding Your Landlord to Account
- Fishbowl Forum - Young People and Engagement (Free)
- Building Safety Bill Gets Second Reading
- MHCLG publish 'Help for social housing tenants when faced with anti-social behaviour' document
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council: Our SMART Review Journey
- Stop The Stigma Week - Postponed