Techniques to Gain Information and Insight
A practical course to improve your repertoire of engagement techniques and boost your confidence in using them. This course looks at a range of methods and takes a step by step look at planning and facilitating to gain useful useable insight and information.
This course provides tips and try outs to ensure you gain useful, usable data from tenant and community consultation. It explores a range of techniques for gathering information that can then produce insight for service improvement and community initiatives.
- Introduces a toolbox of techniques for different situations
- Includes focus groups, events, surveys and online contact
- Provides step by step guides to each technique and try it out
- Explore using a range of techniques to build an overall picture
- Includes case studies of tenant involvement in information gathering and community reporting
The course is designed for staff from all services and departments across the organisation from senior managers to front line officers who may be asked to lead or help facilitate engagement activities.
By Completing This Course You Will
Have the knowledge and confidence to plan and use a range of engagement tools that produce useable information leading to useful insight. Ensure you have the right information to use with tenants to co-design and achieve excellent services and value for money.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 30th Jan 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., Newcastle, ., .
|Techniques to Gain Insight & Info - 30/01/2018|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520