Resources for engagement
We can identify the right support you need for effective engagement
As the saying goes, ‘you’ve got to invest to gain’. Planned investment is critical to reap all the rewards that effective engagement can bring.
With our support, we can ensure that your tenant involvement supports you to focus and maximise your resources and making sure you’re effective in delivering your essential outcomes.
We can help you:
- Develop your staff skills, knowledge and experience to ensure your whole organisation contributes to your engagement strategy.
- Identify your key stakeholders such as tenants, leaseholders and community members to target your engagement activities.
- Recruit, support and retain your volunteers so they can competently influence, co-design and scrutinise.
- Raise the capacity of your local community resources to enable sustainable projects.
Our tenant engagement opportunities and knowledge
Upcoming training and events
- Introduction to Scrutiny - www.zoom.us
- Resident Engagement & Building Safety - www.zoom.us
- Digital Engagement & Social Media - www.zoom.us
- Mystery Shopping - www.zoom.us
- Play Network Conference: A Day for Pro-Play Housing Providers and Advocates - 6 September 2023
- Your Voice Matters
- Asset-Based Community Development training with Nurture Development- Starts Sept 2023
- Celebrate your Engagement Heroes with the Tpas Volunteer Recognition Scheme