The Building Safety Regulator Live session
Resident Engagement Strategies under the Building Safety Act.
Do you live in, or represent people that live in high-risk buildings?
We have saved a space for you to hear what is coming for building safety from the new Building Safety Regulator, the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
Our online 90min session will provide you a chance to chat with the resident engagement team at the HSE to:
- What the Building Safety Act requires of landlords and residents, and when
- What to expect of the Principal Accountable Person and Accountable Persons for your building
- Why resident engagement matters
- What a resident engagement strategy should contain
- Your experiences and challenges living in high-risk buildings
- From others in the sector through case studies on how they have built trust
This is your chance to have a meaningful discussion with those that will be regulating this important topic – keeping people safe and feeling safe
There will also be a question-and-answer session so if you have any queries or questions you want to pose, email them to email@example.com and title your email ‘HSE Webinar’ before Monday 18th September.
How do I join the event?
We will be delivering this webinar on Zoom. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique link to join the event before it begins.
If you have any questions about the session, please contact Lisa Holt - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu 21st Sep 2023, 11:00am - 12:30pm
|The Building Safety Regulator Live session|
|This event is members only.|
Name: Lisa Holt
Phone: 0161 868 3500
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.