Tpas are governed by a Board of Directors who are required to collectively lead the business to ensure our viability and sustainability.
Our board offer us direction ensuring that our strategic objectives are identified and subsequently achieved having consideration for risk; performance and outcomes.
Our Memorandum and Articles of Association is the core document which sets out how we work and how we elect our board of non executive directors.
We offer members the opportunity to join our board of directors. Watch our video to see what being a Tpas board member involves and the competencies that you will need to demonstrate.
Are you a member?
Join Tpas today
Upcoming training and events
- Effective Tenant Engagement
- Impact Reporting - Showing the Value of Your Engagement Projects
- Scrutiny - Staying Effective in a Changing World
- Techniques to Gain Insight & Information
- Rethinking Social Housing
- Gentoo event celebrates the achievements of involved customers
- Tenants should be respected and not stigmatised
- 7 Hot Engagement Trends 2018