We know how to build the right foundations for effective engagement
We can guide you through the process of linking your involvement priorities to the organisation's vision and objectives.
Tenants and stakeholders need to influence your business plan so your involvement priorities flow from it. We can help you get the most from your tenant involvement strategy by ensuring tenants are involved in the key issues and objectives affecting them and the business.
We can help you
- Define a clear purpose for tenant involvement and engagement and link all your activities to all levels within your organisation
- Ensure your activities and resources drive your organisational objectives
- Ensure your activities are supported by your Governance, Leadership and Strategy
- Create a tenant involvement and engagement culture across your organisation
Our strategies, plans & reports opportunities and knowledge
Upcoming training and events
- Performance Information & Data - A Guide for Customers - Zoom
- Better Communication and Decision Making
- CIH launch Homeful campaign introductory report
- Residents’ views on the UK’s Net Zero Carbon journey
- Tpas launch 3rd Edition of National Tenant Engagement Standards
- North Star Annual Report 2020