Influence and scrutiny
Tenant scrutiny aims to give tenants more power in holding their landlord to account for their decisions, performance and conduct.
We understand how to build in influence at a strategic, policy, standards and projects management level. We can provide you with the mechanisms for reality checking and accountability.
Tpas is an accredited training centre offering scrutiny accredited and non accredited training courses and a partner in delivering the ‘Quality Assured Scrutiny’ which is a quality framework and accreditation scheme delivered in partnership with CIH and Housemark.
We can help you
- Use effective scrutiny to examine topics such as your satisfaction levels, performance trends and complaints
- Collect and define the evidence such as tenant feedback and benchmarking data
- Carry out desktop reviews, plan and carry out reality checks and devise checklists and templates
- Assess and review implications for all residents
- Monitor actions and measure the impact
- Review your processes to amend and revise your systems and documents so they are even more effective in the future
Our scrutiny & co-regulation opportunities and knowledge
Upcoming training and events
- Performance Information & Data - A Guide for Customers - Zoom
- Marvellous Scrutiny Models - Zoom
- Effective Challenging & Questioning Skills - Zoom
- Introduction to Scrutiny - Zoom
- Tpas launch 3rd Edition of National Tenant Engagement Standards
- Blog: Modernising Scrutiny with Emma Gilpin
- The Changing World of Scrutiny Event - 17 January 2019
- The Myths and Mysteries of Digital Engagement