HDN Board Excellence programme - open for applications
Wednesday 1st of August 2018
The HDN Board Excellence programme is now open for applications for the 2018-19 programme commencing September 2018 in the North.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Board and Committee members to attend group sessions focused on critical topics related to their role as Board/committee members and have access to a mentor for one-to-one support.
Would your Board or committee members benefit from:
- Hearing from and talking directly with the Regulator of Social Housing, NHF, National Federation of ALMOs, CEO’s, Board Chairs, Finance Directors and senior governance professionals?
- Understanding finance, risk, assurance and board dynamics?
- Increased housing knowledge and networking opportunities?
- Increased confidence, self-awareness, ability to challenge and think strategically?
Would your organisation benefit from:
- More effective Board/s and Committees?
- Sharing best practice, collaborating and learning from other Board members/Chairs and Executives?
- Supporting board member/s to take on the roles of vice chair/chair?
- Expanding the Board’s diversity of thought and commitment to inclusion?
If the answer if Yes, please get in touch with HDN directly who are happy to talk to any interested parties to tell them more about the programme
Call 01484 652 606
Places are excellent value for both members and non-members of HDN.
For further details and to apply, please visit the HDN website.
The closing date for applications is 31st August 2018 in the North.