Being Involved - The Knowledge
A new course designed to provide the context tenant and resident volunteers need to understand how their role fits in and how involvement can influence and improve housing services and communities.
Taxi drivers have to undertake 'the Knowledge' to find their way round London. The Tpas version of the knowledge helps you to find your way around involvement. where it fits and what is expected of landlords. It also gives insight in to what’s going on around the country and new trends in involvement.
- How are you involved?
- How are others involved in tenant and community engagement
- Expectations for information sharing, consultation and engagement
- What can effective tenant engagement achieve?
- Exploring the Tpas National standards
- Current trends in housing and tenant engagement
- Making the most of your involvement
This course is aimed at involved tenants and residents who want to better understand the context of their volunteering in both a local and national setting.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Thu 11th May 2017, 10:00am - 4:00pm
City Centre, Middlesbrough, ., .
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.